Start Programming with Your Math and Science Class Today

If you are a long time reader of this blog, then you have seen the many ideas, thoughts, and examples of how I use and encourage the use of programming to learn math and science. I realized that I have not ever created a clear introduction to getting started with using Python in your class.

I hope that this tutorial helps you get started and have some great ideas. The more of us who are using and creating awesome math the more it helps everyone else. So please enjoy, ask questions, try something, and share with us what you did and how it went. It is exciting to think of all of the cool learning, questions, and skills that your students will gain from this experience.

Enjoy, and if you have any feedback or discover errors let me know. Here is a link to the PDF as well.

Subscribe to BrokenAirplane and keep up with all of the latest education and technology resources!